Saturday, December 10, 2011

The World's Largest Jar of Nutella (and some fabulous Nutella recipes)

On Monday my mother and I spent an entire afternoon walking around the Chelsea Market and looking at all the wonderful foods (and sampling lots as well). Here are some photos that I took that afternoon. Can you tell I was craving something sweet? The last photo is of the largest jar of Nutella I have ever seen. It cost $69.99, and don't think for an instant that I did not seriously consider buying it. I LOVE Nutella. It is in my list of top 5 favorite foods ever. In honor of the huge jar of Nutella that almost came home with me from the market that afternoon, I have included some Nutella recipes after the photos below.


Kinder is my favorite brand of chocolate bar, by far. I have not yet found a close second. It's pretty hard to find in the US (unless you live in NY in which case they sell it everywhere). If you want to experience the best chocolate bar ever made but you can't find it in your local grocery store, you can buy it on Amazon!

As promised, here are some fabulous Nutella recipes!

Grilled Banana and Nutella Panini
Chocolate-Hazelnut Smooches
Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti
Chocolate Pizza
Sweet Crepes
Nutella Hot Chocolate