Thursday, November 24, 2011

Some great Black Friday deals

H&M - Many items from $5, and the first 100 people in line get scratch-offs worth up to $300. You can bet I will be in line. I plan to hit up the one on 5th Avenue before I go to work (yup, have to work tomorrow, yuck-o).
















American Eagle boots - this one is a little bit random, so hear me out. Yes, when you think American Eagle you think hanging out at the mall in high school, but their boots are amazing and very well made. Two years ago I bought a pair of genuine leather motorcycle boots from them for about $7 (all the stars aligned - they were on double sale and I had a coupon). They are still my favorite boots two years later, so when I saw that American Eagle is having 40% off your entire purchase and free shipping through 11/24/11, I immediately looked at the boots, and found some pretty great ones that are a steal with the extra 40% off!

Clockwise from left: Lace-up Moto Boot, $41.70; Buckled Riding Boot, $47.70; Timberland Earthkeepers Duck Boot, $150; Cuffed Sweater Bootie, $41.70; Duck Boot, $35.70