Saturday, December 31, 2011

H&M Vintage Nirvana Sweatshirt

Today I passed an exam that I needed to take for work. It was long...really long. The exam was 7 hours and I had been studying for what felt like years but was, in actuality, about a month. Anyway, I passed (wahoo!) so as a congratulations present to myself (those are the best!) I went shopping at H&M. Here are some of the goodies I got (they look much better in reality than they do sprawled out on my bed).

The most exciting piece purchased was a vintage looking Nirvana sweatshirt. This made me really, really happy, but hey, I guess it's the small things in life that make one happy (I don't think the person who coined that phrase had a Nirvana sweatshirt in mind). Oh well.
Nirvana sweatshirt!

Details (everything in H&M stores now)
Brown T-shirt with zip pocket: $12.95
White, blue and brown scarf: $12.95
Long, over-sized cardigans (Camel and Grey): $24.95 each
Blue and swirly gold bangle: $5.95
Black, white and clear necklace: $7.95
Nirvana sweatshirt: $29.95