Friday, November 4, 2011

Guess Where These Are From



Did you guess.....

Give up.....

Ok, I will tell you...

They are from Christian Siriano's collection for Payless! Can you believe it!? Me either. Anyone who has heard of Project Runway has probably also heard of Christian Siriano, the fourth season winner who seems to be the biggest success to come out of that show. He sort of coined the phrase "fierce", and he designs amazing, edgy clothes that are usually very expensive, which is why I kind of freaked when I saw these boots on the Payless website. The zipper and snakeskin are pretty "fierce", now I just need to figure out where I can wear these. I am not the kind of woman who can wear heels for a walk around town. I usually wear flats and then change into heels when I get to whatever event I am attending. Any suggestions? Where would you wear these?

Women's Harness Ankle Boot, Christian Siriano for Payless, $54.99
Women's Charlotte Mesh Crossbody, Christian Siriano for Payless, $22.99